About Chaitanya Charan
Chaitanya Charan is a monk, mentor and spiritual author. He has done his Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from the Government College of Engineering, Pune. He subsequently served as a software engineer in a prominent multinational software corporation.
Seeing the prevalent problems of stress, depression, addiction and overall misdirection – all caused by a lack of spirituality – he felt inspired to dedicate his life to the cause of sharing the spiritual wisdom of the Bhagavad-gita.
He travels all over the world from Australia to America, giving talks on spiritual subjects in universities such as Princeton and Cambridge and companies such as Intel and Microsoft. See Chaitanya Charan’s talks across the world
He is the author of the world’s only Gita-daily feature, wherein he writes daily a 300-word inspirational reflection on a verse from the Bhagavad- Gita. Till now he has written over seventeen hundred Gita meditations that are posted on www.gitadaily.com and are read through daily feeds by thousands from all over the world. He also answers questions by seekers on his site www.thespiritualscientist.com, where his over three thousand five hundred audio answers and several hundred articles are available.
His articles have been published in many national newspapers including Indian Express, Economic Times and Times of India in the Speaking Tree column. His writings in English have been translated into several foreign languages including German, Chinese and Romanian and several Indian languages including Kannada, Telgu, Bengali, Hindi and Marathi.
He is a member of ISKCON’s leading intellectual body, the Shastric Advisory Council, and is the associate-editor of ISKCON’s global magazine, Back to Godhead.
Chaitanya Charan Das CV May 2020
He is the author of sixteen books:
- ENERGY – Your Sutra for Positive Thinking
- Science and Spirituality; The Spiritual Scientist series, volumes 1
- Science and Spirituality; The Spiritual Scientist series, volumes 2
- Recession – Adversity or Opportunity?
- Why do we need a temple?
- Frequently Unanswered Questions
- Idol Worship or Ideal Worship?
- The Gita for Daily Enrichment
- Oh My God! Re-answering the Questions
- My Little Bhakti Companion
- Timeless Insights on Today’s Issues
- 10 Leadership Sutras from Bhagavad-gita
- GK for PK!
- Prabhupada: The moments that made the movement
- The Eye to see the I: 121 reflections on Bhagavad-gita
- Belong: 121 reflections on Bhagavad-gita
To read a few of the author’s articles published in The Times of India and The Economic Times, please click on the links below:
- Species Humans Positive Contribution
- Krishna Supreme Personality Material
- Obesity Fulfilment Food Tastes
To know more about the author’s life and experiences, you can read the following articles:
- An Intellect Discovers Its Perfection
- Do you still believe in God?
- How I discovered the science of bhakti-yoga