About Chaitanya Charan
Chaitanya Charan: Mentor, monk, speaker
- Spiritual teacher for nearly 25 years in the bhakti-yoga tradition through its modern-day expression, ISKCON (International Society for Krishna consciousness)
- Author of 25 books that explain the relevance of Vedic wisdom-texts including the Bhagavad-gita and the Ramayana
- Author of the world’s only daily blog on the Bhagavad-gita, gitadaily.com, where he has written some 4000 articles on the Gita.
- Invited speaker at TEDx, World Peace Conference- UNESCO, Intel, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Stanford, Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Massachusetts, and Cambridge.
- Gives 400 talks across 100 cities in 4 continents every year
An acclaimed author, Chaitanya Charan, has written and published 19 books on topics ranging from leadership to Bhagavad-Gita, India’s classic wisdom text.
Chaitanya Charan has spoken at a number of educational, corporate and religious institutions worldwide. View recorded videos of his talks.
Chaitanya Charan, a prolific writer, has some 1,900 articles on Bhagavad-Gita and over 400 articles on various other topics.